Friendships are made here!
The Men's Club offers the opportunity to expand one's circle of friends, to get involved in Jewish affairs, and to contribute to our Congregation.
PATHS TO COMMUNITY
The Men’s Club is an auxiliary organization. Our primary purpose is to provide social, educational, cultural and spiritual services for the men, as well as for the broader community. While we provide opportunities for men in our congregation to gather together for fellowship, recreation, personal growth and mutual support, we also work to support the mission, services and activities of the Congregation.
We devote most of our time and resources to activities in these four areas:
- Social interaction among the men of the congregation in order to build friendships among men and their families in support of our objective of building Jewish "Community" among our members.
- Intellectual interests of men in the Congregation. We will program for the unique needs and interests of men, being sensitive to the role men play in modern American families, egalitarian congregational life, and in Jewish family life.
- Spiritual interests of men in the Congregation. These spiritual interests are founded in our Jewish traditions, but open to modern approaches to spirituality, especially men's spirituality.
- The interests of our men ing'milut hasadim (deeds of kindness) and tikkun olam (working to serve and improve our congregation, our local community and our world).
It is that time of year again and the high holidays approach and with it the brotherhood swings into action( read with superman theme playing in the background).
- Sunday September 21 at noon we will spruce up the temple for the High Holidays. Cleaning supplies will be provided. We need more help than we had the last couple of years.
- We will be ushering as usual. Services for Rosh Hashanah are on Sept 24 at 8pm and Sept 25 at 10am, for Yom Kippur October 3 at 8pm and October 4 at10am. We need four ushers for each service.
- We will put up the Sukkah on Sunday October 5 at 10am. We need lots of help for this one.
WE BRING YOU...
- Annual Family BBQ
- Superbowl Bash
- World Wide Wrap
- Monthly discussions
- And a whole lot more
For more information please call (850) 438-3321 or use the Contact Us form.